Senior Relationship Manager
Altfest Personal Wealth Management, a leading independent Wealth Management firm, is seeking a highly capable, hardworking Senior Relationship Manager to work with clients directly, formulating and implementing investment and financial planning advice, while also serving as a relationship manager and confidant to many women clients. Additional responsibilities will include maintaining and expanding business development efforts to extend the firm’s reach in this niche area, plan events for women, and meet with women prospects.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a Senior Relationship Manager, you will work with numerous clients directly, providing:
- Relationship Management: Help manage a number of client relationships, advising clients under the firm’s principals while being supported by other members of the team
- Client Service: Actively support clients with a strategic advisor or Director of the firm
- Financial Plan Creation: Based on a client’s goals and circumstances, create financial plans that address questions such as when a client can retire with financial security
- Specialization: Become a leader of a practice group working with one segment of clients
- Business Development: Build relationships, including with other professionals (e.g. accountants and attorneys), that lead to new clients for the firm
- Minimum of five years’ experience
- Passion for and history of working with women. Demonstrated success in connecting with women, demonstrating empathy, confidence, and gravitas
- Ability to host events for women, speak in public, address issues that are important to women, and be a strong resource for existing and prospective clients
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to simplify difficult financial concepts
- Financial Planning/Wealth Management acumen, judgment and experience, a strong plus
- Bachelors’ degree from an accredited university with a high GPA
- Impressive standardized test scores
- Possess the CFP®or CFA designation, or have passed the CFP® exam for the designation, a strong plus
- Self-starter, take initiative
- Team player, collaborative, able to work effectively with others
- Organized, able to set priorities
- Of the highest integrity
- Possess a “client-first” mentality
- Desire/ability to work successfully in a mid-sized company environment
The firm will help train the right candidate
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation includes salary plus incentive based on experience and industry standards.
Generous benefits include: Fully Paid Medical Plan (with no in network co-pays or deductibles), Dental, Vision, Life and AD & D, Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability FSA, Generous 401(k) Plan, Traditional and Roth 401(k), tuition reimbursement to a Financial Planning Program and Exam Fee, renewal of CFP and CFA designations, up to $500 for gym reimbursement, Membership to NAPFA.
Submit your application below, or click here to e-mail Holly Goldin.