Senior Financial Advisor
Altfest Personal Wealth Management, a leading independent Wealth Management firm, is seeking a highly capable, hardworking Senior Financial Advisor to help formulate and implement investment and financial planning advice, to manage existing client relationships, and to participate in new business development activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a member of a four person team at the firm that works with about 200 clients, you will be providing:
- Client Service: Actively support clients under the team leader
- Financial Plan Creation: Based on a client’s goals and circumstances, create financial plans that address questions such as at when a client can retire with financial security
- Investment Portfolio Creation: Reviewing a client’s current investments and objectives, give a client a picture of his or her current portfolio composition and within the firm’s guidelines create a custom portfolio that the firm will manage
- Relationship Management: Help manage a number of the team’s client relationships, advising clients under the firm’s principal while being supported by other members of the team
- Specialization: Be a specialist and leader of a practice group working with one segment of clients
- Investment Coverage: Participate on the firm’s investment committee and cover a segment of the investment universe
- Business Development: Build relationships, including with other professionals (e.g. accountants and attorneys), that lead to new clients for the firm
- Minimum of three years in Wealth Management with demonstrated ability to manage client relationships
- Strong Financial Planning/Wealth Management acumen, judgment and experience
- Bachelors’ degree from an accredited university with a high GPA
- Possess the CFP® or CFA designation, or having passed the exam for the designation, a strong plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to simplify difficult financial concepts to educate a less experienced audience
- Self-starter, takes initiative
- Team player, collaborative, able to work effectively with others
- Organized, able to set priorities
- Of the highest integrity
- Possess a “client-first” mentality
- Desire/ability to work successfully in a small company environment
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation includes salary plus incentive based on experience and industry standards.
Generous benefits include: Fully Paid Medical Plan (with no in network co-pays or deductibles), Dental, Vision, Life and AD & D, Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability FSA, Generous Profit Sharing Plan, Traditional and Roth 401(k), tuition reimbursement to a Financial Planning Program and Exam Fee, renewal of CFP and CFA designations, up to $400 for gym reimbursement, Membership to NAPFA.
Submit your application below, or click here to e-mail Holly Goldin.