Real Estate Analyst
Altfest Personal Wealth Management, a leading independent Wealth Management firm, is seeking a highly capable, hardworking Real Estate Analyst to perform a variety of tasks in support of the firm’s private real estate fund – Arden Woods. You will be a key member of the Acquisitions Team and liaise with other national Real Estate professionals.
This role is ideal for someone who has an entrepreneurial mindset and enjoys working under tight deadlines. We are a collaborative and supportive work environment, focused on supporting your continued progress and upward potential with the firm over time.
Candidates for this position must be located in Georgia, preferably in the Savannah area.
– Analyze prospective real estate acquisitions
– Research similar investment strategies to boost acquisition volume
– Communicate and network effectively with other professionals in the industry
– Help develop and manage local Real Estate teams from multiple states across the US
– Travel to auctions in multiple states to acquire properties
– Project Manage select projects
– Undergraduate degree in Finance or related analytical fields with a focus in Financial Analysis
– 2+ years of experience in a Real Estate valuation role or similar position
– Interest in focusing on Real Estate Analysis/Acquisition as a career
– Computer savvy and proficient using Excel
– Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
– Possess an entrepreneurial mindset to contribute to strategies
– Detail-oriented and organized self-starter who takes initiative
– Ability to multi-task and prioritize work to meet deadlines
– High energy level and self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency
– Ability to manage people and projects effectively
– Must be able to travel with no limitations, including some overnights and weekend work
– Of the highest integrity
– Desire and ability to work successfully in a small company environment
Salary and Benefits:
Compensation Range: $70,000-$100,000 (excluding potential incentives). This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time.
Generous benefits include Fully Paid Medical Plan (with no in network co-pays or deductibles), Dental, Vision, Life and AD & D, Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability FSA, Traditional and Roth 401(k).
Altfest Personal Wealth Management is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Lewis Altfest, Ph.D., CFA, CFP®, CPA, PFS, founded the firm after leaving Lord Abbett & Co, a large mutual fund company where he was a Partner and Director of Research. Lew has been named repeatedly to Barron’s “Top 100 Independent Advisors” as well as Barron’s state-by-state listing of “America’s Top 1,200 Financial Advisors”, among many other acknowledgements.
Karen C Altfest, Ph.D., CFP® joined the firm in its early years and has had a strong impact on its growth. Karen oversees the firm’s marketing activities and has made a profound impact by dedicating herself to the empowerment of women. Among her acknowledgements, Karen has been recognized by Forbes as a “Top Women Wealth Advisor” by Forbes from 2017-2022, as well as a Forbes “Best-in-State Wealth Advisor” from 2018-2022. She has also been featured in Crain’s New York Business’ list of “Notable Women in Finance” in 2018 and 2019.
Andrew Altfest, MBA, CFP® has spearheaded several initiatives to expand the firm since joining in 2003, including organizing different practice groups focused on client segments, launching private equity solutions, and directing the firm’s Young Professionals group. He is also an active member of Altfest’s Investment Committee and the Portfolio Action Group, which sets investment strategy for client portfolios. Andrew was named a “Best-In-State Wealth Advisor” by Forbes in its 2018-2022 rankings, as well as a Young Advisor to Watch by Financial Advisor in 2020. He also was included in Forbes’ list of America’s Top Next-Generation Wealth Advisors in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
The firm’s culture is very collegial with a family atmosphere where we care for our employees. Our team is very analytical, hardworking and yet looks to develop new ideas that will help it sustain and accelerate our growth into the future. Crains New York Business ranked Altfest Personal Wealth Management as a Best Place to Work in NYC in 2020 and again in 2022.