Altfest Personal Wealth Management, a leading independent Wealth Management firm, is seeking a highly capable, hardworking Client Relationship Manager. The Client Relationship Manager will work with clients directly, serving as a relationship manager, and a confidant to many women clients, while also helping to address the financial planning needs of clients. Responsibilities will include maintaining and expanding business development efforts to extend the firm’s reach in this niche area, plan events for women, and meet with women prospects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and execute communications, including newsletters, invitations, social media, case studies, website, email and Public Relations (in coordination with firm’s PR agency)
- Manage drafting and editing of short and long-form content, such as newsletters, email campaigns and blog posts; manage internal communications and Compliance review
- Update marketing collateral, including factsheets, presentations, brochures and event invitations
- Assist in drafting marketing materials including one pagers, brochures and presentations
- Collect and help to analyze campaign performance data to gain insights and formulate strategic next steps
- Assist in management of email and social media campaigns, including A/B testing, budget-tracking and engagement analysis
- Support administration of marketing automation program HubSpot, including building assets, ensuring clean data, promoting positive internal user experience and seamless reporting
- Maintain project schedules and Marketing calendar in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Plan and execute events with others from start to finish and help run the events
- Work with various client segments, including women and others
- Provide administrative support to the Marketing Team, Directors and Senior Management as needed
- Bachelors’ degree, preferably in Marketing
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing/communications role preferably in the Financial Services industry
- Event planning experience
- Previous experience in developing content i.e. newsletters, websites, articles, and graphics
- Past experience managing social media platforms including LinkedIn
- Superior verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple requests within deadlines
- Successful track record in managing projects
- Ability to use initiative and work independently while also being a team player
- Personable and possess the ability to communicate with all members of staff and clients
- Desire and ability to work successfully in a small company environment
- High proficiency in Adobe, InDesign and PowerPoint
- High proficiency in CRM and e-mail marketing tools such as Hubspot
- Attendance at an evening semester in the fundamentals of Financial Planning will be required if you are unfamiliar with Wealth Management
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation includes salary plus incentive based on experience and industry standards. Generous benefits include: Fully Paid Medical Plan (with no in network co-pays or deductibles), Dental, Vision, Life and AD & D, Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability FSA, Generous Profit Sharing Plan, Traditional and Roth 401(k), up to $400 for gym reimbursement.
For consideration, please email a resume and cover letter a must expressing your interest and why you should be considered to: HGoldin@Altfest.com
Altfest Personal Wealth Management, founded in 1983, is one of the pioneers in the fee-only Wealth Management movement. Fee-only means that the firm only receives fees from its clients rather than from the sale of products and commissions, which can otherwise lead to conflicts of interest. The firm is dedicated to being client first, which means: putting clients’ interests ahead of its own, hiring highly talented people who work as a team to develop the best strategies for clients, and to utilizing internal experts that specialize in a variety of technical areas and client segments. We are committed to providing a personal, warm and caring atmosphere for our clients, offer a high level of service, and introduce innovative methods to the profession that increase the value provided to clients.
The firm provides clients with investment management, retirement planning, insurance, tax and estate advisory.
Lewis Altfest, Ph.D., CFA, CFP®, founded the firm after leaving Lord Abbett & Co, a large mutual fund company with over 100 billion in assets under management, where he was a Partner and Director of Research.
Karen C Altfest, Ph.D., CFP®, joined the firm in its early years and has had a strong impact on its growth. The firm has been in a growth trajectory and manages more than 1 billion dollars.
The firm is very collegial and has a family atmosphere where we care for our employees. Our team is very analytical, hardworking and in some ways traditional, yet looks to develop new ideas that will help it sustain and accelerate growth into the future.
Altfest Personal Wealth Management is an equal opportunity employer.