Junior Real Estate Analyst
Altfest Personal Wealth Management, a leading independent Wealth Management firm, is seeking a highly capable, hardworking Junior Real Estate Analyst to perform a variety of tasks in support of a Real Estate Fund. You will work on the Acquisitions Team and liaise with other national Real Estate professionals.
You must possess an entrepreneurial mindset and enjoy working under tight deadlines. You also must be enthusiastic about driving and traveling to auctions, which often involves long hours, late nights and early mornings.
This entry-level position is an addition to our staff of our Real Estate Fund. It has upward potential over time and our supportive and collaborative environment will support your continuing progress at the firm.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the Acquisitions Team to analyze prospective single family home acquisitions
- Build financial models to track performance of individual assets & portfolio as a whole
- Research similar investment strategies to boost acquisition volume
- Communicate and network effectively with other professionals in the industry
- Help develop & manage local Real Estate teams from multiple states across the US
- Manage selected projects ensuring tasks are complete and done on time
- Undergraduate degree in Finance or related w/ coursework in Financial Analysis
- Strong grade point average
- Exposure or prior experience in Real Estate valuation is preferred
- Focus on Real Estate Analysis/Acquisition as a career
- Computer savvy and proficient using Excel
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Possess an entrepreneurial mindset to contribute to strategies
- Detail-oriented, organized self-starter who takes initiative
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- High energy level, self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to manage people and projects effectively with a “Client-first” mentality
- Must be able to travel with no limitations, including some overnights
- Of the highest integrity
- Desire and ability to work successfully in a small company environment
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation includes salary plus incentive based on experience and industry standards.
Generous benefits include: Fully Paid Medical Plan (with no in network co-pays or deductibles), Dental, Vision, Life and AD & D, Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, FSA, Generous 401(k) match, Traditional and Roth 401(k), up to $400 for gym reimbursement.
For consideration, please email a copy of your resume and a cover letter to: email@example.com
Altfest Personal Wealth Management is an equal opportunity employer.
Altfest Personal Wealth Management offers a comprehensive, truly objective approach to wealth management. Our team has the expertise and the passion to successfully guide our clients’ portfolios through myriad market conditions.
Altfest was founded by industry trailblazers who continue to lead the way. The firm is credited for introducing innovative methods to the profession that have increased the value provided to clients. We are pioneers in the fee-only wealth management movement, and continue to receive fees only from clients not from product sales, which can lead to conflicts of interest. We listen, think independently, advise and take action.
Altfest is a staff of smart, friendly professionals dedicated to anticipating our clients’ needs and making their lives easier. Each individual or family of clients has unfettered access to our firm’s broad expertise, ready to meet the goal of protecting their financial well-being.
Services provided to clients include Investment Management, Retirement Planning, Insurance and Tax & Estate Advisory.
At Altfest, our professionals are trained to meet the varied goals of all our clients. We have advisors who understand the enormous life challenges faced by widows and divorced persons, how to educate and engage with multi-generational families about financial issues, the confusing choices business executives and health care professionals must wrestle with in diversifying their investments, contributing to pension plans, stock options, and more.
Investing involves risks, including the potential for loss of principal. There is no guarantee that any investment plan or strategy will be successful.