Financial Planning Intern
Altfest Personal Wealth Management has a unique opportunity for an Intern to contribute to the day-to-day responsibilities in a highly regarded wealth management firm. Working part-time, you will support our Financial Advisors in the areas of Wealth Management and Investment Research.
As a member of the firm’s Client Teams, you will assist our Financial Planners with tasks including:
- Creating and preparing presentation materials for meetings with clients
- Maintaining client and investment data
- Creating investment proposals for new clients
- Performing Investment Research using Morningstar and Bloomberg
- Reviewing and updating client information for the financial planning process
- Supporting various business development initiatives
- Assisting with Financial Plans and projections
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Interested in pursuing a career in Financial Planning and Wealth Management
- Computer savvy with experience using Excel
- Minimum grade point average of 3.5
- Detail-oriented, organized
- Self-starter, takes initiative
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Possess strong interpersonal communication skills
- Desire to support actions that are in the best interest of the client
- Strong sense of responsibility with a positive “can do” attitude
- High energy level, self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency
- Effective team player with a high level of integrity
CANDIDATES MUST BE BASED IN THE NEW YORK TRI-STATE AREA.
Submit your application below, or click here to e-mail Holly Goldin.