Financial Planning Associate – Entry Level
Altfest Personal Wealth Management, a leading independent Wealth Management firm, is seeking a highly capable, hardworking Financial Planning Associate to help formulate and implement investment and financial planning recommendations along with performing duties in the operations department.
This position is on a Financial Advisor career track and has significant upward potential. Our formal training program insures the growth of our Financial Planning Associates and supports their continuing progress at the firm.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Client Account Administration: Handle trading and portfolio reporting. Work with clients and their custodians to open accounts and deposit and transfer funds.
- Financial Plan Creation: Support the creation of financial plans, based on client’s goals and financial circumstances, that address questions such as at what age can one retire with financial security.
- Investment Portfolio Creation: Review client’s current investments and objectives. Provide the client with a picture of his/her current portfolio composition. Create a custom portfolio within the firm’s guidelines which the firm will manage.
Applicants should have all of the following:
- Undergraduate degree in Finance or a related field with high grades
- Some finance experience
- Focus on Wealth Management as a career
- Passed the CFP exam or progressing towards taking the CFP exam a strong plus
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills, including the ability to simplify difficult financial concepts to educate a less experienced audience
- Detail-oriented, self-starter, takes initiative
- Team player, collaborative, able to work with and through others
- Accurate, organized, able to set priorities
- Of the highest integrity
- Maintain a “Client-first attitude”
- Desire and ability to work successfully in a small company environment
Submit your application below, or click here to e-mail Holly Goldin.