Client Administration Associate
Altfest Personal Wealth Management, a leading independent Wealth Management firm, is seeking a highly capable, hardworking Client Administration Associate to perform a variety of operational tasks, including providing support to Financial Advisors. You will set up and maintain client accounts, compile and complete client, custodian and firm paperwork; and review and maintain client transactions and activity. The Client Administration Associate also may be involved with the execution of several firm-wide projects.
This position is on an Operations career track and has significant upward potential over time. Our formal training program insures the growth of our Client Administration Associates and supports their continuing progress at the firm.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with clients and their custodians to open accounts and deposit and transfer funds. Handle trading and portfolio reporting.
- Assist with the review of clients’ current investments and objectives, providing clients with a picture of their current portfolio composition. Assist with the creation of custom portfolios within the firm’s guidelines which the firm will manage.
- Work closely with clients and custodians to execute operational requests for new accounts, asset transfers, and other account-related tasks.
- Assist the firm’s Operations Manager in maintaining portfolio accounting and trading systems, the CRM, electric document management systems and assist with maintaining various aspects of the firm’s trading software.
- Serve as a liaison between Advisors and clients, and communicate effectively with them verbally and in writing.
- Manage selected projects ensuring tasks are complete and done on time.
Applicants should have all of the following:
- Undergraduate degree in Finance or a related field with high grades.
- Some finance experience.
- Focus on Wealth Management as a career.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented, self-starter, takes initiative.
- Team player, collaborative, able to work with effectively with others.
- Accurate, organized, able to set priorities.
- Of the highest integrity.
- Maintain a “Client-first” attitude.
- Desire and ability to work successfully in a small company environment.
Compensation and Benefits
Compensation includes salary plus incentive based on experience and industry standards.
Generous benefits include: Fully Paid Medical Plan (with no in network co-pays or deductibles), Dental, Vision, Life and AD & D, Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, FSA, Generous 401(k) match, Traditional and Roth 401(k), up to $400 for gym reimbursement.
Altfest Personal Wealth Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.